Monday, December 6, 2010

guess. what!

missionary: \'mi-she-ner-e\ noun;
a person who leaves their families
for a short time
so others can be with their families
for eternity.

that's me.
just so you know.
so... that Mexico plan is kerput.

I start my papers on Sunday!
(Which also happens to be my 21st birthday.)
I had my first Temple preparation class this past Sunday.

I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I love my family.
I love Jesus Christ.
I love my Heavenly Father.
That is why I am serving!
But, I hope you already know these things about me.
(If not - my fault. Not yours.)

Love
danniGirl

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO AWESOME! I love you. And I love that quote you started out with. My guess is that you'll go to Zimbabwe. Jason guesses that you will go to Hong Kong. Press forward, Sister Springer.

    ReplyDelete