Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's been raining for 7 days... and counting :)


What I love about the Rain:
The taste,

the way it looks when it falls,

playing in it,


because there is slight grammatical error)
umbrellas,

the colours.


Other things:
-splashing sounds
-cuddling on my chair, with hot cocoa,
and a blanket. And a book.
-not cold, but still jacket weather
-flood street
-cool looking sky
-the smell (with the sagebrush of course)
-no need to do my hair
-overcast
-getting wet

What I don't love so much about the rain:




What I love about After the Rain:
The colours,
it's clean,
the air is clear,
and rainbows.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. you're beautiful.
    i like this post. i'm grateful for chance to get down there soon! and i'm never TOO old to play in the rain.

    ReplyDelete